Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-2363 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD is a pediatric neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Souweidane completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Brain and Spine Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Souweidane is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Weill Cornell Medicine Brain and Spine Center
Pediatric Neurological Surgery1305 York Ave Fl 9, New York, NY 10021 Call
French, German, Spanish
- The Hospital For Sick Children, Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- New York University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Souweidane?
Yes. Excellent and caring doctor.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Souweidane has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Souweidane's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Souweidane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Souweidane frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery and Cranial Neurosurgery.
Dr. Souweidane's office is located at 1305 York Ave Fl 9, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Souweidane speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.