Dr. Ngo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Ngo, MD is a hematology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Ngo completed a residency at Usc Medical Center La County Hospital. He currently practices at Pacific Shores Medical Group and is affiliated with College Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ngo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Usc Medical Center La County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, French, Spanish, Vietnamese
Pacific Shores Medical Group
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ngo?
Thank you Dr for all that you did for me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Ngo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ngo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ngo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ngo frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Ngo's office is located at 3747 Worsham Ave Ste 101, Long Beach, CA 90808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ngo speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- College Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center