Dr. Moses has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Moses, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Norman, OK. Dr. Moses completed a residency at Campbell Clin-University Tenn Coll Med. He currently practices at Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Ctr and is affiliated with Norman Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moses is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Campbell Clin-University Tenn Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Tenn Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Ctr
Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Ctr825 E Robinson St, Norman, OK 73071 Existing Patients: (405) 364-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moses?
Great visit with my new Orthopedic doctor. The entire staff was friendly, answered all my questions, explained everything done that day. A pleasant first visit! Talked Football with me! Such good people. Plus got good news about why I was there. Can’t say enough good things about the whole experience! I have found my new Orthopedic Doctor and it feels comfortable and I am in good hands. Thank you all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Moses, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moses' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moses accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moses frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Moses' office is located at 825 E Robinson St, Norman, OK 73071. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Surgical Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Weatherford Regional Hospital