Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Kirkham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxford, OH. Dr. Kirkham completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Health Physicians - Mercy Health and is affiliated with Christ Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirkham is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Health Physicians - Mercy Health270 S Locust St, Oxford, OH 45056 Existing Patients: (513) 751-4222
Mercy Heart Institute
Fairfield Cardiology - Mma3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014 Existing Patients: (513) 751-4222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirkham?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kirkham for the past two years. He is a very caring and intelligent cardiologist with a great bedside manner. He spent the time with me to help me understand my goals in an effort to better my wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirkham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kirkham frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kirkham's office is located at 270 S Locust St, Oxford, OH 45056. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christ Hospital
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- McCullough - Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital