Dr. Mark Levandovsky, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Levandovsky completed a residency at Uc-Davis. He currently practices at Preventive Medicine and Cancer Care and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. Dr. Levandovsky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Preventive Medicine and Cancer Care
Preventive Medicine and Cancer Care1211 S Parker Rd Ste 200, Denver, CO 80231 Existing Patients: (720) 893-9515
- Cornell U Med Coll-Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cornell U Med Ctr/Ny Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Uc-Davis, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Uc-Davis, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Univ Of Ca, Medical School — 2001
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levandovsky?
I will begin by saying "Thank You Dr. Levandovsky!" I do not have cancer but was seeking a medical concierge to help navigate our broken health system. He graciously took my case even though it was, at the time, outside of his box- although I have quickly realized that he does not practice in a "box" but rather openly within a wide vector of colleagues and specialists. He has given me hope that with compassion, understanding, superb medical knowledge, and commitment to finding resources and answers for complex medical cases- a person can find and maintain a long healthy life! My hope is that other medical professionals can learn from this fabulous doctor and human being.
- Rose Medical Center
- Saint Marys Medical Center