Dr. Mark Lampert, MD is a cardiology specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Lampert completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at North Shore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lampert is board certified in Cardiology.
North Shore Medical Group
North Shore Medical Group9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 864-3278
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Chicago, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lampert?
When I saw the few reviews Dr. Lampert had, I thought I'd better write one. This guy is the best -- sympathetic, understanding, really listens to you, and is always open to what you need and what you want. I've been through some tough times, and for 5 years Dr. Lampert has been my cardiologist. I like him, my wife likes him, and my other doctors like him.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital