Dr. Mark LaBriola, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. LaBriola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark LaBriola, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. LaBriola completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. LaBriola is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group3000 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95816 Existing Patients: (916) 733-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. LaBriola?
Most caring doctor ever
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. LaBriola accepts your insurance.
Dr. LaBriola frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. LaBriola's office is located at 3000 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. LaBriola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento