Dr. Mark Young, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Young, MD is a neurology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Young completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Noran Neurological Clinic PA and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bowman Gray, Residency Hospital — 1990
- NC Baptist Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Noran Neurological Clinic PA
Noran Neurological Clinic PA2828 Chicago Ave Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 879-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats TCD Bubble Test, Wada Test, and Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery.
Dr. Young's office is located at 2828 Chicago Ave Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital