Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Prochaska, MD
Dr. Mark Prochaska, MD is
- Karl Menninger School Of Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Special Needs Plan
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prochaska?
Exceptional Psychiatrist very caring & compassionate. Listens & doesn't do just medication checks, but does psychotherapy. So no need to pay for psychologist. Also because of that he knows better what medication if any are needed! Great doctor that I have gone to for years.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Prochaska, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Prochaska's profile.
Dr. Prochaska in specializes in Adult Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Prochaska's office is located at 7011 W 121st St Leawood, KS 66209. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Prochaska provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Mark Prochaska, MD holds board certification in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Mark Prochaska, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- 1 7011 W 121st St, Leawood, KS 66209 (913) 601-5220