Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Mark McDermott, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. McDermott completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Kresge Eye Institute and is affiliated with DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDermott is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Med Coll Wisc Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDermott?
Dr McDermott is an excellent surgeon. He is also kind and caring. He explains everything so you understand what your problem is and how it can be fixed. I had an excellent outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDermott frequently treats Herpetic Keratitis, Eye Examination, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. McDermott's office is located at 4717 Saint Antoine St, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDermott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital