Dr. Mark Malton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Malton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Malton completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Horizon Eye Care and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Pittsburgh Eye and Ear Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cleveland Clin Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Cleveland Clin Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malton?
Excellent. Dr Malton is very knowledgeable. I go to him each year for my exam and prescription. I never have to wait long and the team at Horizon is very helpful and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malton frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Migraine, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Malton's office is located at 135 S Sharon Amity Rd Ste 108, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health University City
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center