Dr. Mark Hornfeld, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hornfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Hornfeld, DO is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hornfeld completed a residency at St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr. He currently practices at Premium Laser Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hornfeld is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- St Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Cabrini Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Interfaith Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1988
- University at Albany, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premium Laser Ophthalmology
Premium Laser Ophthalmology125 W 79th St, New York, NY 10024 Existing Patients: (212) 580-8881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hornfeld?
I went to see him after another specialist refused to work on my prescription glasses - I have keratoconus, a condition that makes it harder to find the correct one. Dr. Hornfeld was capable of doing that with no excuses. He goes above and beyond to meet our needs. If you have a difficult case, he'll do everything he can to help you out. Trust him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hornfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hornfeld frequently treats Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Hornfeld's office is located at 125 W 79th St, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hornfeld speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hornfeld has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital