Dr. Hagood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Hagood, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Hagood completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at ENT/Head Neck Surg Huntsville and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1989
- Birmingham-Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagood?
My first visit was today and naturally one has to fill out paperwork. Dr. Hagood and his staff are amazing and very professional. He took the time to explain everything he was doing during treatment making me completely at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Hagood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hagood's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hagood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hagood frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Upper Respiratory Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Hagood's office is located at 201 Whitesport Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children
ENT/Head Neck Surg Huntsville
Ear Nose Throat Head & Neck Surgery of Huntsville PC201 Whitesport Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 881-5353