Dr. Mark Ginkel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ginkel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Ginkel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Santa Maria, CA. Dr. Ginkel completed a residency at Uc Irvine Med Center. He currently practices at Midcoast Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Marian Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ginkel is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Uc Irvine Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Uc Irvine Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- St Louis University, Medical School — 1989
- San Diego State Univerisity, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midcoast Cardiovascular Associates220 S Palisade Dr Ste 101, Santa Maria, CA 93454 Existing Patients: (805) 354-0112
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginkel?
Dr. Ginkel showed genuine concern for my heart issues. He was the first medical person to advise of my heart's condition (the original medical facility which took the various tests, did not explain much at all; except told me to ask my heart doctor (app't was 3 weeks away).
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ginkel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ginkel frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Ginkel's office is located at 220 S Palisade Dr Ste 101, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ginkel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ginkel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marian Regional Medical Center