Dr. Blucher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Blucher, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Blucher completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blucher is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 625 S New Ballas Rd Ste R-7040, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 251-6970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blucher?
When I first met with Dr.Blucher he explained my procedure, and made me feel very comfortable and eased a lot of anxiety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Blucher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blucher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blucher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blucher frequently treats Lobectomy, Open, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Pleural Effusion.
Dr. Blucher's office is located at 625 S New Ballas Rd Ste R-7040, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis