Dr. Mark Barr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Barr, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Barr completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Keck Med Ctr USC Cardio Transpl and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Keck Med Ctr USC Cardio Transpl
Los Angeles Office1520 San Pablo St Ste 4300, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-6077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barr?
Quick, straight to the point, clear explanation. No waist of time. Big respect to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barr frequently treats Fever, Heart Transplant, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Barr's office is located at 1520 San Pablo St Ste 4300, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barr speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC