Dr. Mark Kuperwaser, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kuperwaser completed a residency at Mass Eye & Ear. He currently practices at Beth Israel Eye Clinic and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuperwaser is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Beth Israel Eye Clinic
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 667-3391
- Mass Eye & Ear, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mass Eye & Ear, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Boston VAMC, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuperwaser?
I have been seeing Dr Kuperwaser for several decades now and throughout he has been considerate, thorough, takes the time needed, answered all my questions, given sound recommendations and is a personable straight talker who will take the time to explain. I have always felt treated like an individual with him, not just the next body that walks through. And he isn't "surgery happy" as I find some other Drs./Surgeons these days. Several years ago he immediately diagnosed an unusual situation I had developed following spinal surgery that other Dr's hadn't picked up on. Yes there is often a wait to see him as he is busy and gives folks the time needed, just bring a book or your mobile device, he's worth the wait.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center