Dr. Kozinn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Kozinn, MD is a neurology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Kozinn completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Piedmont Physicians Pulmonologysleep Stockbridge and is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozinn is board certified in Neurology.
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Physicians Pulmonologysleep Stockbridge135 N Park Pl Ste 200, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (678) 289-7960
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozinn?
Dr Kozinn is a excellent Dr who listens to his patients and is knowledgable about neroligical conditions that many people have not heard of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozinn frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Kozinn's office is located at 135 N Park Pl Ste 200, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Regional Medical Center