Dr. Mark Kontos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kontos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Kontos, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hayden, ID. Dr. Kontos completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Hayden Vision Center P.A.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kontos is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- St Louis College Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hayden Vision Center P.A.8445 N Government Way, Hayden, ID 83835 Existing Patients: (208) 762-0605
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kontos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kontos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kontos frequently treats Nearsightedness, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Cataract.
Dr. Kontos' office is located at 8445 N Government Way, Hayden, ID 83835. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kontos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.