Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Kolins, MD
Dr. Mark Kolins, MD is a hematology specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Kolins completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Kolins is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Se Mich-Arc/Wm Beaumont Hos, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Hospital - Troy44201 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI 48085
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kolins frequently treats Anemia, Bone Cancer, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Kolins' office is located at 44201 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI 48085. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.