Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Mark Kelley, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Christie Clinic and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in General Surgery.
- John Wayne Canc Inst-St John's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
Dr Kelly is wonderful. He removed my gallbladder & made the whole experience calming & reassuring. I feel 100% better. Thanks Dr. Kelley.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Secondary Malignancies, and Skin Grafts.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Williamson Medical Center
Christie Clinic3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232 (563) 223-000
CHI Memorial Surgical Oncology
CHI Memorial Surgical Oncology721 Glenwood Dr Ste W552, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 551-3990
Vanderbilt Primary Care
Vanderbilt Primary Care2105 Edward Curd Ln, Franklin, TN 37067 (615) 794-8700