Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Kelley, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in General Surgery.
- John Wayne Canc Inst-St John's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Medical Group3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-2000
Vanderbilt Primary Care
Vanderbilt Primary Care2105 Edward Curd Ln, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 794-8700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
Extremely knowledgeable in his specialty. Great to deal with and I feel 100% confident in his abilities. Been with him for 10 years and have trusted him from day 1.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Wound Repair, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Williamson Medical Center