Call (843) 702-6179 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Karavan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Karavan completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina Medical Center. He currently practices at Grand Strand Heart Vascular Care Myrtle Beach and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karavan is board certified in Cardiology.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karavan?
Dr. Karavan has been my cardiologist for 11 years. He is highly competent and very personable. I couldn't be more pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karavan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Karavan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karavan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karavan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karavan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Karavan's office is located at 920 Doug White Dr Ste 510, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. Find other locations and directions.
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital