Dr. Stine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Stine, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hope, IN. Dr. Stine completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Windrose Health Network - Hope and is affiliated with Community Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1983
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stine?
Dr. Stine is excellent, but no longer with Oak Street Health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stine frequently treats Prostate Cancer Screening , Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and Hepatitis Screening.
Dr. Stine's office is located at 163 Butner Dr, Hope, IN 47246. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital East
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health West Hospital