Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mark Josel, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New Britain, CT. Dr. Josel completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at The Hospital of Central Connecticut.
- Nyu Postgrad School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1959
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1958
- Buffalo Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1957
- Queens Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1953
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1953
The Hospital of Central Connecticut100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052 Existing Patients: (860) 224-5502
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Josel?
Love this man and his RNs! Always a pleasure visiting the office! Thanks for the years of service Dr Josel! ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Josel frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis.
Dr. Josel's office is located at 100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Josel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.