Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Ratain, MD is a hematology specialist in Burr Ridge, IL. Dr. Ratain completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ratain is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 180 Harvester Dr, Burr Ridge, IL 60527 Existing Patients: (773) 834-4064
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ratain frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Ratain's office is located at 180 Harvester Dr, Burr Ridge, IL 60527. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ratain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center