Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Mark Petrini, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Petrini completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Cornell. He currently practices at Mark J. Petrini MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
- Emergency Psychiatry, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2000
- University of Michigan PhD, Other Education — 1987
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1976
Mark J. Petrini MD
Pond Hill Medical Practice25 W 81st St Ste 1b, New York, NY 10024 Existing Patients: (646) 265-9952
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Petrini frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders.
Dr. Petrini's office is located at 25 W 81st St Ste 1b, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center