Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonald accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark McDonald, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at Kosair Chldns Hosp-U Louisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kosair Chldns Hosp-U Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Kosair Chldns Hosp-U Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Kosair Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
Dr. McDonald saw my daughter prior to discharge from Kosair. He was calm, knowledgeable, friendly, and he listened to me before giving helpful information. I would recommend him to any parent who needs an empathetic and sincere doctor for their child. Nevermind the fact that he had just been on duty at the hospital in the PICU all night the previous night and came to my daughters hospital room to try to help my daughter at 2pm the next day. His secretary was also great and very sweet!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Ventral Hernia.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 231 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDonald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 231 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 629-3205
Kosair Childrens Hospital
Norton Hospital200 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 629-6000
University of Louisville Physicians Pediatric Endocrinology
University of Louisville Physicians Pediatric Endocrinology9880 Angies Way Ste 330, Louisville, KY 40241 (502) 588-6000