Dr. Kranis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Kranis, DO is a cardiology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Kranis completed a residency at St Vincent'S Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Vincent Medical Group - Shore Drive Cardiology and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kranis is board certified in Cardiology.
- St Vincent'S Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- St Vincent'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Broward General Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 2002
- Master Of Science-Biomedical Sciences, Other Education — 1998
- 1996, Undergraduate School
- Lehigh University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Vincent Medical Group - Shore Drive Cardiology
Saint Vincent Medical Group - Shore Drive Cardiology102 Shore Dr Ste 501, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 407-7930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kranis?
Dr Kranis it's a very good and caring cardiologist. I had an incident in his office that had to be taken care of immediately Dr kranis made sure that I was well taken care of and called an ambulance to send me to the hospital. His whole staff made sure I was okay until I could be transported to the hospital. After his long day he came down to my room to make sure I was okay. He's an excellent cardiologist and I would recommend him to everyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Kranis, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kranis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kranis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kranis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kranis' office is located at 102 Shore Dr Ste 501, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital