Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Mark Hobeika, MD is a general surgery specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hobeika completed a residency at NYU School of Medicine. He currently practices at The Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hobeika is board certified in General Surgery.
- UC San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- NYU School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- NYU School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hobeika?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hobeika has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hobeika frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Abdominoplasty, and Abdominal Organ Transplant.
Dr. Hobeika's office is located at 6550 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center