Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Cossentino, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Cossentino completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates and is affiliated with Foundation Surgical Hospital Of El Paso. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cossentino is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates
Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates1250 E Cliff Dr Ste 1c, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 351-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cossentino?
Very efficient office staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cossentino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cossentino frequently treats Gastritis, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and Hernia.
Dr. Cossentino's office is located at 1250 E Cliff Dr Ste 1c, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cossentino speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foundation Surgical Hospital Of El Paso
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence East
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- The Hospitals Of Providence Transmountain