Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corapi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Corapi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Corapi completed a residency at Li Jewish Hillside Med Center. He currently practices at NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corapi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Li Jewish Hillside Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Li Jewish Hillside Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corapi?
Very concerned about his patients. Caring, informative and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corapi frequently treats Prostatitis, Malaise and Fatigue, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Corapi's office is located at 222 Station Plz N Ste 310, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corapi speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Corapi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island