Dr. Mark Humphrey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Humphrey completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at College Park Family Care Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Humphrey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
College Park Family Care Center
Specialty Physicians10600 Mastin St Entrance A, Overland Park, KS 66212 Existing Patients: (913) 469-6447
- Denver Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Stedmans Hawkins Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Humphrey?
I met with Dr. Humphrey twice in six weeks. First visit for a cortisone shot in my knee. He was thorough in his diagnosis of the knee and told me the shot should last up to 5 months. It was quite painless and still working well. During that visit I mentioned to him that my trigger finger was locking up. He suggested I try some exercises to see if that would help but said if the problem persisted he could treat that as well. My second visit was last week , where Dr. Humphrey examined the finger and using a much smaller needle for a cortisone shot to the tendon in the hand. While it was sore for the first day, I am happy to say after five days my hand feels great. I would gladly recommend Dr. Humphrey to others.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center