Dr. Mark Holbreich, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Holbreich completed a residency at New York University Med Center. He currently practices at Mark Holbreich MD and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mark Holbreich MD
Mark Holbreich MD8902 N Meridian St Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46260 (317) 574-0230
Spanish, French, English
- National Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- New York University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Universite Catholique De Louvain, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holbreich?
Dr. Holbreich is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and caring and wants to help with your condition.
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital