Dr. Mark Hanna, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hanna completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at St. Joseph's Office and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanna is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Emory University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanna?
Dr Hanna is amazing. I had hip replacement surgery on June 25, 2020 and I was up walking around after 2 weeks without a cane or walker. I experienced no pain and just a little bit of stiffness directly after surgery. Dr. Hanna and his team were extremely helpful during the entire process and I felt very comfortable with the whole process due to the excellent information they provided me before and after surgery. I am now 6 weeks after surgery and I ready now to start playing golf again! I would definitely recommend Dr. Hanna for anyone who wants to get a hip replacement. Thanks, Dr. Hanna! Paul Nelson in Big Canoe, GA.- Aug. 5,2020
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital