Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Stephen, MD
Dr. Mark Stephen, MD is
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Saint John Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 2005
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stephen?
This doctor is knowledgeable, personable, and empathetic to his patient's concerns. Allows you to ask questions and gets things done. Treats you the way you want to be treated.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Stephen, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stephen's profile.
Dr. Stephen in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stephen's office is located at 8244 Metropolitan Pkwy Ste C Sterling Heights, MI 48312. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stephen is able to speak Arabic and Chaldean. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stephen provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Stephen, MD is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Troy, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus, Ascension River District Hospital, Ascension Saint John Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak.
Dr. Mark Stephen, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension River District Hospital
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Macomb Physicians Group
Macomb Physicians Group8244 Metropolitan Pkwy Ste C, Sterling Heights, MI 48312 (586) 795-4060