Dr. Knapp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Knapp, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Knapp completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital Program. He currently practices at Zangmeister Cancer Center and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knapp is board certified in Hematology.
- St Vincent Hospital Program, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Zangmeister Cancer Center
Zangmeister Cancer Center3100 Plaza Properties Blvd, Columbus, OH 43219 Existing Patients: (614) 383-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knapp?
Dr. Knapp was very knowledgeable and informative and had a wonderful bedside manner. He seemed genuinely concerned about my issues and answered all of my questions clearly. Unlike other doctors, I didn’t feel rushed in any way. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Knapp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knapp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knapp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knapp frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Knapp's office is located at 3100 Plaza Properties Blvd, Columbus, OH 43219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital