Dr. Mark Gunst, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gunst's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Gunst, MD
Dr. Mark Gunst, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Gunst completed a residency at University of California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at DHMG Chandler General Surgery and Trauma and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gunst is board certified in General Surgery.
- Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- David Grant USAF Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DHMG Chandler General Surgery and Trauma
Dignity Health Medical Group East Valley Surgery485 S Dobson Rd Ste 201, Chandler, AZ 85224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunst?
Dr. Gunst was wonderful! From the moment he walked into the emergency room to tell my husband and I that he needed to do emergency surgery on my husband, until the time after he did the third surgery, he was very informative, sympathetic, and caring. We could not have asked for a better doctor to be in that emergency room that day. Thank you Dr Gunst!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gunst accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gunst frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Wound Repair, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Gunst's office is located at 485 S Dobson Rd Ste 201, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gunst has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center