Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Goldstein, MD is a medical oncology specialist in West Hills, CA. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Medical Group of the San Fernando Valley and is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Hematology.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Dr Mark Golstein I the best oncologist I have had for years. Had a bout with breast cancer twice . First time in Las Vegas and the oncologist was great, but Mark Goldstein beats him with the care he has given me over the years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 23101 Sherman Pl Ste 410, West Hills, CA 91307. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center