Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Gitau, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Gitau completed a residency at University of Missouri- Kansas City School of Medicine. He currently practices at Orange City Area Health System and is affiliated with Sanford Broadway Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gitau is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Missouri- Kansas City School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange City Area Health System
Sanford Health820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gitau?
He has been my oncologist for 5 years.He treats me with care and compassion.I would not be here without him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gitau frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Gitau's office is located at 820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gitau has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Broadway Medical Center
- Sanford Wheaton Clinic