Dr. Getelman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Getelman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Getelman completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Southern California Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Getelman is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- General Surgery, Internship Hospital
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Southern California Orthopedic Institute - Thousand Oaks375 Rolling Oaks Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 Existing Patients: (805) 497-7015
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Getelman?
Dr Getelman’s team are all top notch! I have had 3 previous knee surgeries with other doctors, and this is the first time that I am optimistic of a great result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Getelman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Getelman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Getelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Getelman frequently treats Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Knee Sprain, and Rotator Cuff Tear.
Dr. Getelman's office is located at 375 Rolling Oaks Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Getelman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital