Dr. Mark Getelman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Getelman completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Southern California Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Getelman is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Southern California Orthopedic Institute375 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 210, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361 (805) 367-8888
Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
Southern California Orthopedic Institute6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (818) 901-6600
- General Surgery, Internship Hospital
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1989
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Getelman?
Performed extensive shoulder surgery on me. Extremely professional and did a great job!
- Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital