Dr. Bates has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Bates, MD is a nephrology specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Bates completed a residency at U Kentucky Int Med. He currently practices at The Portland Clinic LLP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bates is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Kentucky Int Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Kentucky, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Portland Clinic LLP
Kaiser Permanente The Portland Clinic Beaverton15950 Sw Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97003 Existing Patients: (503) 646-0161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bates?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Bates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bates' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bates frequently treats Gout, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease.
Dr. Bates' office is located at 15950 Sw Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.