Dr. Kurd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Kurd, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Kurd completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurd is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush University, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurd?
I was pain free from the moment I got home from surgery. I am a whole new person and can live my life again. I had a Microdiskectomy 9 months ago and I am back to my regular life of playing tennis, going for walks, and playing with my children. Thank you Dr. Kurd for making me whole again!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Kurd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kurd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kurd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurd frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Kurd's office is located at 825 Old Lancaster Rd Ste 100, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital