Dr. Rea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Rea, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Rea completed a residency at Milton Hershey Medical Center. He currently practices at Summa Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy Health — St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rea is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Metro Health Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- NE Ohio U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Health Medical Group
Summa Health Medical Group NEOCS95 Arch St Ste 300, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 376-7000
Heart Center of Northeastern Ohio
Heart Center of Northeastern Ohio250 Debartolo Pl Ste 2750, Youngstown, OH 44512 Existing Patients: (330) 758-7703
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rea?
My only encounter with Dr. Rea was during a heart cath. During that time I found him to be very efficient. He explained everything he was doing and was attentive to my needs. He found a blockage and placed a stent which, no doubt, saved me from a heart attack. I am very grateful to him and the OR staff at Barberton.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Rea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rea's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rea frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rea's office is located at 95 Arch St Ste 300, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health — St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Salem Regional Medical Center