Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Miller, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Area Health Educ Ctr/North W. He currently practices at Tru Health Family Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Area Health Educ Ctr/North W, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- Freed Hardeman College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- POMCO Group
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tru Health Family Care
Fayetteville Office2630 E Citizens Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 527-9966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Miller. He takes time to get to know you on your first appointment and is very thorough. I have an incurable cancer and I have been sorely disappointed in the care from Highlands oncology and several other cancer clinics in the area so I have my checkups and CBCs with Dr. Miller at this point. They even accept walk-in appointments if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2630 E Citizens Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.