Dr. Mark Leimbach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leimbach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Leimbach, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Leimbach completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Northeast Georgia Heart Center and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leimbach is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leimbach?
Dr. Leimbach was instrumental in saving my Dad's life. He was calm, strategic and quick when making decisions during an emergency cardiac situation. Bedside manners are phenomenal. He is patient, kind and talented. Thankful for Dr. Leimback and his willingness to serve and take care of people! Definitely would recommend him to anyone!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leimbach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leimbach frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Leimbach's office is located at 200 S Enota Dr Ne Ste 200, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leimbach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Northeast Georgia Heart Center
Northeast Georgia Heart Center200 S Enota Dr Ne Ste 200, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (770) 534-2020