Dr. Mark Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Centracare Heart & Vascular Ctr and is affiliated with Lakewood Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centracare Heart & Vascular Ctr
St Cloud Hospital1406 6th Ave N, Saint Cloud, MN 56303 Existing Patients: (320) 656-7020
Centracare - Little Falls Specialty Clinic811 2nd St Se Ste B, Little Falls, MN 56345 Existing Patients: (800) 448-3455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1406 6th Ave N, Saint Cloud, MN 56303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Health System
- St. Gabriel's Hospital
- Tri-County Health Care