Dr. Johns has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Johns, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Care and is affiliated with Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johns is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Care
OHC Eastgate601 Ivy Gtwy, Cincinnati, OH 45245 Existing Patients: (888) 649-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johns?
Dr. Johns has always been very upbeat and optimistic, and he certainly had some good news for me on this visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Johns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johns' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johns frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Johns' office is located at 601 Ivy Gtwy, Cincinnati, OH 45245. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital