Dr. Mark Heiny, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heiny's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Heiny, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Heiny completed a residency at St Louis Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Indiana Hemophilia Thrombosis and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heiny is board certified in Pediatrics.
- St Louis Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- James Whitcomb Riley Hospital For Chldn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- James Whitcomb Riley Hosp-Ind U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Manchester College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heiny?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heiny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heiny frequently treats Benign Hematologic Problems, Blood Coagulation Disorders, Inherited, and Bone Marrow Aspiration.
Dr. Heiny's office is located at 8326 NAAB RD, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heiny has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel