Dr. Mark Halstead, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Halstead completed a residency at University of Wisconsin / Madison. and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halstead is board certified in Pediatrics.
- 1 15432 South Outer 40 Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017 (314) 514-3500
Washington University Orthopedics
Washington University Schl Medcn ORS
Washington University Schl Medcn ORS4921 Parkview Pl, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 747-2500
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Wisconsin, Medical School — 1998
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halstead?
He was compassionate and down to earth. A Dr. you can be confident knows what he's doing and actually cares about his patients. He did a very good job of patiently reviewing and explaining everything.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital